Search eMO!advanced search - steal this form
eBooks For Participating MOBIUS Libraries
Nearly all MOBIUS libraries chose to participate in this program, so your library is probably included. If you're not sure, check out the full list
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- A.T. Still University
- Avila University
- Baptist Bible College
- Central Methodist University
- Christian County Library
- Columbia College
- Conception Abbey & Seminary College
- Concordia Seminary
- Cottey College
- Covenant Theological Seminary
- Crowder College
- Culver-Stockton College
- Drury University
- East Central College
- Evangel University
- Fontbonne University
- Goldfarb School of Nursing
- Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Jefferson College
- Kansas City Art Institute
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary
- Lincoln University
- Lindenwood University
- Linn State Technical College
- Logan University
- Maryville University of St. Louis
- Metropolitan Community Colleges
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Mineral Area College
- Missouri Southern State University
- Missouri State Library
- Missouri State University + MSU-West Plains
- Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Missouri Valley College
- Missouri Western State University
- Moberly Area Community College
- North Central Missouri College
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Ozarks Technical Community College
- Park University
- Rockhurst University
- Saint Louis Art Museum
- Saint Louis University
- Saint Paul School of Theology
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Southwest Baptist University
- St Charles Community College
- St Louis College of Pharmacy
- State Fair Community College
- Stephens College
- Three Rivers Community College
- Truman State University
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- University of Missouri - St Louis
- Washington University
- Westminster College
- William Jewell College
- William Woods University
What's In eMO? (click collection names for more detail)
- + eBook Academic Collection
This growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter, and is a strong complement for any academic collection. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that users will have access to information relevant to their research needs.
More than 114,000 titles are included in this package - all titles are available with unlimited user access, and titles are added to the package each month at no additional cost.
Subject coverage includes:
- Business & Economics
- Language Arts & Discipline
- Literary Criticism
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Technology & Engineering
- And many others...
- + eBook Community College Collection
Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains more than 48,000 titles, covering topics across programs and fields of study in key subject areas such as the Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science & Technology, and Literary Criticism.
The complexity of the information available in this collection varies from introductory/basic content to higher-level content, providing students with a range of information to meet their needs as they develop in their area(s) of study. Overall, the collection contains over 4,000 vocational education titles and over 10,000 front list titles.
- + eBook Clinical Collection
Designed for use in clinical settings, biomedical libraries and academic-medical institutions, this subscription collection features over 1,700 hand-selected, quality titles that focus on medical specialties, nursing, allied health and general practice areas.
Through the eBook Clinical Collection, users have access to the most current content; all titles in the collection are from 2008 and forward (with a significant majority of titles from 2010 and later), and newer titles replace older content as updates are made so that users always have access to the latest information. Notable titles in the collection include:
- Translation of Evidence into Nursing and Health Care Practice (Springer Publishing)
- Adolescent Medicine (De Gruyter)
- Instructional Course Lectures: Orthopedic Surgery (American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons)
- Radiation Medicine Rounds (Demos Medical Publishing)
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Highlights 2011 (Health Press Limited)
- An Introduction to the Physiology of Hearing (Emerald)
- Nursing Older Adults (Open International Publishing Limited)
- Clinical Topics in Personality Disorder (Royal College of Psychiatrists)
Additional publishers highlighted in this package include Wiley, Clinical Publishing Oxford, Sage Publications, World Scientific Publishing Company, Landes Bioscience, People's Medical Publishing House USA, Demos Medical Publishing, American Academy of Oral Medicine and many others.
- + eBook Education Collection
This collection features nearly 3,000 quality titles supporting students and faculty in the Education discipline. Titles range from introductory texts for undergraduate coursework to more complex and detailed works for advanced students and scholars. Also included are support materials for student teachers and professionals working in K-12 and higher ed classrooms, covering topics from curriculum building to student behavior and dynamics.
- + eBook Public Library Collection
With a collection of over 31,500 titles chosen specifically for public libraries, this general reference collection features fiction titles for both adults and juveniles, as well as best-selling and highly-recommended titles from industry leading publishers, including:
- How People Tick: A Guide to Over 50 Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them by Mike Leibling
- Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Jerry Lee Ford Jr.
- Same-Sex Marriage by David E. Newton
- Hispanic American Religious Cultures by Miguel A. De La Torre
- United States West Coast: An Environmental History by Adam Sowards
A wide range of subjects and topics are covered to meet various patron research needs, including substantial offerings in Self-Help, Health & Fitness, Games, Crafts & Hobbies, Medical, Cooking and Religion. This collection also features titles on Recreation and Leisure, Geography, Commerce, Finance, The Family, Marriage, Women, Folklore, Social and Public Welfare, and Home Economics.
- + eBook K-8 Collection
This collection is created for K-8 students and the educators that work with them. It's a cost-effective way for libraries to provide educators with full-text eBook coverage to support their curricula, and is a great complement to other elementary/middle school eBook and database resources.
The eBook K-8 Collection contains over 6,000 titles chosen to support a quality learning experience for K-8 students across all subjects areas taught in elementary and middle schools, and content aligns with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states). The collection also features a selection of Teacher Resources to support educators and administrators.
- + eBook High School Collection
Designed specifically for high school students and educators, this collection offers an easy, cost-effective way for libraries to provide full-text eBook coverage that aligns with their school's curricula, as well as complement other eBook and database resources from EBSCO.
This package contains more than 5,600 eBook titles that support a quality learning experience across all academic subject areas, from History, to Language & Literature, to Science & Technology. Content includes a selection of classic literary works, important historical documents and general reference materials. The collection also features a selection of Teacher Resources to support educators and administrators. Titles align with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states)